OTR Global covers key technology sectors enabling pervasive computing by connecting and establishing long-term relationships with network operators, consultants, resellers, distributors and retailers in Europe, Asia and the Americas to stay on top of hardware, software, and service trends.
Software. Hardware. Security.
Our team of technology editors and reporters conduct hundreds of source interviews to uncover key intelligence about enterprise-driven spending on products and services.
- Software: Current demand trends, new product cycles, competitive analysis business model transitions and pertinent industry/macro developments are analyzed on quarterly bases across the enterprise software sector (e.g., SaaS, ERP/HCM, Big Data/Analytics, Design, Collaboration, etc.).
- Enterprise Equipment: A detailed look at demand expectations and commentary on major storage, systems and networking vendors and topics including market share shifts, relative growth rates and new technology trends.
- Network Security: Explore demand and competitive trends for security software and appliances and the shift to on-demand services.
Technology sources include owners, partners, CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, senior engineers, channel managers, developers and consultants at OEMs, technology partners, VARs, resellers, system integrators and distributors located in the Americas, APAC and Europe.
Public Cloud. Mobile Devices. China Telecom Infrastructure.
OTR Global covers key communication sectors by connecting and establishing long-term relationships with network operators, resellers, distributors and retailers in Europe, Asia and the Americas to stay on top of device, service and network architecture trends.
- Connected Devices: Track sell-through trends, pricing, product launches, market share shifts, and platform developments for mobile phones, wearables, and VR.
- Public Cloud: Anticipate demand trends and competitive dynamics among leading public cloud providers.
- China Telecommunication Infrastructure: Examine the communication infrastructure trends for Chinese carriers for wired and wireless networks, as well as trends in the China Public Cloud and Data center market.
Network Communication sources include executives, customers, managers, engineers, resellers, wholesalers, consultants, private vendors, distributors and industry specialists located in Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Mexico, Poland, Russia, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
OTR Global's media team speaks with a diverse range of advertising agencies in North America, China, and Western Europe to methodically examine online advertising spending trends and catch inflection points within the mobile, social, video, online radio and real-time bidding markets in addition to search and display.
- Search and Display Advertising: Analyze where online ad dollars are spent and how pricing trends are changing for desktop and mobile search and display.
- Online Video Advertising: Explore pricing trends, allocation of ad dollars and the progression of capturing traditional TV advertising dollars.
- Social Media Advertising: Monitor where B2C and B2B advertisers are placing their online social network ad dollars, study pricing trends and ad network utilization.
- Internet Radio Advertising: Examine pricing trends, allocation of ad dollars and the progression of capturing traditional radio advertising dollars.
Media sources include media buyers, advertisers, publishers and industry specialists located in China, France, Mexico, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Smartphone & Component Supply Chain.
The Asia-based Semi and Supply Chain team speaks to a broad source base at all levels of the tech supply chain to provide clients with ongoing industry coverage.
- Smartphone Supply Chain: Review competitive landscape, unit volume forecasts, design wins and losses, and pricing trends for leading smartphone brands.
- Semiconductor Trends: Monitor new and evolving markets in the semiconductor supply chain such as automotive or virtual reality.
Semiconductors and Supply Chain sources include product managers, procurement managers, product engineers and sales managers at design houses, technology partners and distributors as well as engineers, executives and managers of end-user companies and service providers located in Taiwan, China and South Korea.